Bitvavo is one of the famous crypto exchanges from Holland. Holland is renowned as the largest Crypto center in the whole of Europe. In Bitvavo, you can make a trade for various types of Cryptocurrency up to 50+ kinds of Cryptos. That is why Bitvavo is the best place ever in the world as the crypto exchange center. Read more: https://www.crypto.nl/bitvavo/.
Bitvavo currently offers the possibility to easily purchase more than 58 different cryptocurrencies with these payment methods:
Not only that, the other point plus that you can only find in Bitvavo is you can get the multiple payments gateways such as:
• Bank Transfer
• EPS Überweisung
• Giropay, and many more
The good news is if you are a Mastercard or Visa user, Bitvavo will provide the payment options for that platform in the future. This is the part of the dedication action from Bitvavo to be able to cover a broader customer area to join this great platform.
Purchasing Cryptocurrency in Bitvavo is as simple as flipping your hands. All you have to do is deposit your money on this platform. Bitvavo is also accepting Litecoin and Bitcoin for deposit. If you want to deposit your money, you can do it by transferring it via bank transfer, or you can also pay it directly to Bitvavo. There is no extra or service charge if you choose to transfer your money through popular payment methods such as Bancontract and so on. Plus, you can get the low minimum deposit of € 1 only.
Once you have the credit on your account, you can purchase some Cryptos by only accessing the web dashboard. On the other hand, you can also sell or exchange it if you think it will be profitable by accessing the panel on your dashboard too. The return from the exchange can be manifested as the other Cryptocurrency or fresh money.
Bitvavo Company information
Bitvavo was founded in 2017. They originated as a broker but soon shifted to an exchange platform. The status as an exchange platform allowed them to offer standard payment methods such as credit card or bank transfer, combined with super low trading fees. Some competitors charge payments up to 3% in each transaction. At the same time, Bitvavo sets a maximum of 0.25% fee in each transaction.
If you are afraid to find complex menus like the other online exchange platform, you can feel relief because Bitvavo provides you with the simplest user interface. In short, this platform is novice users friendly. Bitvavo also provides you with advanced menus at the same time. It makes the advanced users comfortable enough to explore Bitvavo. You don’t have to change accounts to switch between these features.
With Bitvavo, you can get up to 10.50% interest on your crypto. Your built-in wallets are protected, and the interest plus account is registered with the Dutch Central Bank.
Bitvavo is a firm based in Amsterdam and listed in the Kamer van Koophandel (Chamber of Commerce) in 2017. Bitvavo has two groups as collective authorized directors:
- Deranova B.V, with J. de Boer as the independent authorized director
- Fortuna Holding B.V., with F.R. Baardse as the independent official director
- You can visit their office at Herengracht 450, 1017 CA Amsterdam. They will gladly welcome you if you have some questions regarding Crypto or Bitvavo per se.
- One of the reasons why Bitvavo is popular in the world is because it has an advanced safety protocol that can be described as:
- You can find various security protocols starting from I.P. management, API whitelisting, security notifications, anti-phishing security, two-factor authentications, withdrawal, and many more.
- Hot and cold wallets are accepted in Bitvavo. Hot wallets are the quickest tool to send Cryptocurrency in a flash. At the same time, Cold wallets for the broad majority of cryptocurrencies are to guarantee the best protection.
- Your Cryptocurrencies are safe and always monitored by the securities 24/7. Not only that, but your assets are also stored in a place with a standard bank facility.
- Personal information such as passports, identity cards, and other data are stored and encrypted.
- All of your personal data starting from your I.D., Passport, personal number, and so on are placed in a safe place and encrypted as well.
- You don’t have to be worried or afraid to go bankrupt because Stichting Bitvavo Payments will ensure you have your backups.
- Bitvavo is not the one that manages and works on any regulation. Stichting Bitvavo Payments Foundation is the party that works on that.
Overview commissions brokers
- Bitladon: 1.12%•Coinmerce: 0.67%
- Bitqist: 0.42%
- Anycoin Direct: 1.28%
- Bitvavo: 0.25%
- Bitmymoney: 1.01%
- Litebit: 1.18%
- SATOS: 1.77%
- Bitrush: 3.77%
- BTC Direct: 2.01%
- Happycoins: 5.55%
Those data were recorded per January 2020 by using the Bitcoin spot price as the reference plus the Bitcoin price charged by the broker. The cost from the brokers indicates a higher price compared with the original price on the platforms.
Verifications and limits
Any actions that come from Bitvavo are bound by the legal policy of the Netherlands. Thus, Bitvavo has to make some verifications as to what is demanded in the Netherland’s law. Cryptocurrency is accepted in the Netherlands. That is why Bitvavo is considered as the financial firm and has to abide plus registered at the central bank. Hence, Bitvavo is known as the financial firm that is officially registered at De Nederlandsche Bank or (Dutch Central Bank) if you want to check the legal standing of Bitvavo.
By that condition, Bitvavo is producing the policy that supports the KYC (Know Your Customer) policy and AML (Anti Money Laundering) in their platform as the manifestation of their goodwill to the government policy. That is why you will see many layers of verifications and limits on that platform. All of this action is important to create the best security for its clients.
In creating the Bitvavo account, you must be given the form that requires your personal information starting from your name, email, and phone number. Those elements are important for the process of verification in Bitvavo.
The process of verification in Bitvavo is quite simple. You will get the activation link to your email address or get some unique number through SMS (Short Message System). If you follow it carefully, you will find yourself legally registered in Bitvavo, and you can start to purchase or buy some cryptocurrencies there.