SQL Server DBA Multiple Choice Questions:-
1. How do we delete a login?
A. DELETE LOGIN login_name
B. DROP LOGIN login_name
C. Login cannot be deleted but only disabled
D. DISABLE LOGIN login_name
2. In which database state, the database is in single-user mode and may be repaired or restored.
D. All of the above
3. CREATE DATABASE has how many mandatory parameters?
4. For every unique constraint on a column, SQL server will create
A. Does not create an index
B. clustered index for that column
C. index for that column
D. non-clustered index for that column
5. Which operation, when performed on a database can throw an error
A. “The database could not be exclusively locked to perform the operation”
B. DELETE database
C. DROP database
D. Rename database
E. DISABLE database
6. What is the syntax for creating a new login on the SQL server?
A. USE LOGIN login_id WITH PASSWORD password
B. CREATE LOGIN login_id WITH USE password
C. CREATE LOGIN login_id USE password
D. CREATE LOGIN login_id WITH PASSWORD password
7. An index can be defined for a single column
8. Why type of user is the default in SQL server?
9. When SQL server is installed, which of the following databases are created by default?
C. Both a and b
10. Stored procedures are safe from SQL injection attacks
SQL Server DBA Objective Questions Pdf Free Download::
11. Which of the following below are valid database states?
D. All of the above
12. Can we temporarily disable a login name?
13. What is a MULTI_USER in SQL server?
A. users that have the appropriate permissions to connect to the database are allowed
B. One user at a time is allowed to connect to the database
C. Only some members are allowed to access the database
D. Only the system admin and some members are allowed to access the database
14. What is the difference between ad-hoc queries from stored procedures?
A. Ad-hoc queries are placed embedded in the business logic code
B. Stored procedures are placed embedded in the business logic code
C. There is no difference as both are fired on the databases
D. None of the above
15. A candidate key cannot be regarded as a possible primary key