Salesforce Multiple Choice Questions:-
- The phone field returns what?
C. Phone numbers.
D. Phone fields.
- Account and Opportunity standard objects have common methods, supported API calls. Which methods are common for both of them?
A. create(), delete(), describeLayout(), describeSObjects(), getDeleted(), getUpdated(),merge(), retrieve(), search(), undelete(), update(), upsert()
B. open(), remove(), describeLayout(), describeSObjects(), getDeleted(), getUpdated(),merge(), retrieve(), search(), undelete(), update(), upsert()
C. create(), remove(), describeLayout(), describeSObjects(), getDeleted(), getUpdated(),merge(), retrieve(), search(), undelete(), update(), upsert()
D. create(), delete(), describeLayout(), describeSObjects(), getDeleted(), getUpdated(),query(),retrieve(), search(), undelete(), update(), upsert()
- Will the API calls, retrieve() and delete(), accept an array of IDs?
A. Only when the array is processed with a matrix.
B. Only when the array is consolidated with a matrix.
- What is base-64 encoding used for?
A. Encrypting documents.
B. Storing binary files in Attachment, Document, and Control records.
C. Compressing files.
D. Writing metadata.
- Process Object belongs to the Data Model and include:
A. includes users, profiles, and roles.
B. content and libraries and their related objects.
C. approval processes and related objects.
D. view and vote statistics, article versions, and other related objects.
- Which audit field cannot be changed?
- What are the Corresponding Field Types in the UI for the double API Data Type?
A. Number, percent, day/time.
B. Currency, number, long text area.
C. Number, percent, checkbox.
D. Currency, formula, number, percent, and roll-up summary
- What is an example of operation your application client can execute at runtime?
A. Obtain metadata about your data.
B. Obtain metadata about another system.
C. Breach security across multiple systems.
D. Replace your systems metadata.
- Double values have what restrictions?
A. Scale and precision.
B. Scale and position.
C. Age and scale.
D. Size and time.
- By Calling send email() it is possible to send:
A. Single email only.
B. List of mass emails.
C. List of single and mass emails.
D. List of mass emails.
- What do master-detail relationships involve?
A. Relationships between master and slave drives.
B. Cascading deletes and sharing rules that are controlled by the parent.
C. Relationships between parent and child elements.
D. Relationships between master and retail sectors.
- Which objects written to a Salesforce object are committed automatically?
A. No objects.
B. Only objects with the right calls.
C. All objects.
D. Objects that have errors.
- If your ID was 12 characters, what error would you get?
- Select API Fault Element which is present in the Data Type list.
- When is a custom object’s associated name field defined?
A. During setup.
C. Before setup.
D. After setup.
- What is an example of something you can get your Web service client applications to do in the development environment?
A. Query the systems information.
B. Query the networks information.
C. Query your organization’s information.
D. Reveal sensitive information protected by many layers of authorization.
- What is the name of a single, generic object, defined in partner WSDL, that represents all of the objects?
- What is the syntax for password and token access?
- Select the wrong endpoint:
- Select the Incorrect Primitive Data Type.
- When should you use Bulk API?
A. When you are updating small numbers of records at a time.
B. When you are loading a large number of records.
C. When you are processing data up to one thousand records.
D. When you are using REST requests and prefer to use SOAP.
- What does the element, ApiQueryFault return?
B. The row and column numbers where the problem occurred.
C. A solution to the problem.
D. A problem itself.
- How can you create Many to Many relationships in salesforce.com?
A. Create a direct Many to Many relationships
B. Use a piece of code to relate both objects
C. Use a junction Object
D. Not Possible to create Many to Many relationships in salesforce.com
- What is the right syntax for the associated name field of Custom Objects in WSDL?
A. Custom objects must have unique names within all organizations. The first letter is capitalized. Prefix “c_” is added.
B. Custom objects must have unique names within your organization. The first letter is capitalized. Suffix “__c” is added.
C. Custom objects must have unique names within your organization. The first letter is capitalized. Prefix “C__” is added.
D. Custom objects must have unique names within all organizations. The first letter is capitalized. Suffix “_C” is added.
- What types of error handling are there?
A. Only SOAP errors.
B. Undefined fault errors.
C. API-returned SOAP fault messages and general API errors.
D. Just API errors.
- Which of the following is an example of an audit field?
- When your session expires, the exception code (…) is returned.
- SystemModstamp returns what data?
A. Date and time when this record was last modified.
B. SystemModMap information.
C. FieldCore information.
D. The time the system last failed.
- Currency and percent fields are what type of value?
- What does the picklist field return?
A. A number of picked numbers.
B. A set of enumerated values from which one can be selected.
C. A number of picks.
D. Lists that have been picked.
- Can CreatedDate be larger than LastModifiedDate?
A. Yes, and it has to be significantly larger.
D. Yes. It has to be larger.
- Where must client applications format email addresses?
A. In distract() and update() calls.
B. In delet() and update() calls.
C. In create() and update() calls.
D. In divert() and update() calls.
- What do API calls represent?
A. Operations running in the foreground.
B. Operations invoked at compile time.
C. Specific operations that your client applications can invoke at runtime.
D. Operations that run in the background.
- What will be the name of Custom Object in the Salesforce UI WSDL, if Custom Object is labeled like ‘common’ ?
- How is the field, “ID” defined?
A. A globally synonymous file that identifies a process.
B. A globally unique system that identifies a file.
C. A globally unique process that identifies certain data.
D. A globally unique field that identifies a record.
- The user permission, “Read” indicates what?
A. The file can be deleted, but not changed.
B. Only the system can read the file.
C. Only guest users can read the file.
D. Users can only view objects of this type.
- What has happened during the fault, “UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION”?
A. The system has encountered a hardware issue.
B. The system has encountered a breach.
C. The system has encountered an internal error.
D. The system has encountered data loss.
- What is a calculated field?
A. A field defined by another field.
B. A field defined by a formula.
C. A field defined by its size.
D. A field defined by its metrics.
- Can custom objects have a have many-to-many relationship with other custom objects?
A. Only if they are many-to-custom object relationships.
B. They could in the previous version of Salesforce API.
D. They can, but only in the pre-processing phase.
- What values do boolean fields contain?
A. True, or true.
B. False, or yes.
C. 2, or 4.
D. True, or false.
- IsDeleted is what type of field?
- Sales Objects belong to the Data Model and include:
A. content and libraries and their related objects.
B. accounts, contacts, opportunities, leads, campaigns, and other related objects.
C. approval processes and related objects.
D. opportunities, products, and schedules.
- What is the subject?
A. An object, such as an Account or Campaign.
B. A field.
C. An element.
D. An API.
- What is used to represent integer fields?
- SALESFORCE Objective Questions Pdf Free Download::
- What is a token?
A. A keygen.
B. A system cookie.
C. A key.
D. An automatically generated key by salesforce.com.
- What is one security protocol that salesforce.com supports?
A. secure sales
B. (SSL) protocol SSLv3.
- What must happen before a user can access the API?
A. Users must restart the computer.
B. Users cannot access the API.
C. They must be granted “API Enabled” permissions.
D. Users must have superuser privelages.
- According to roles in the sharing hierarchy, who can view and edit the record?
A. There is no record to be edited.
B. Nobody can edit the record.
C. Only the system can edit the record.
D. Only the record owner and users beyond the specified role.
- What code do you see when your session expires?
- Let’s assume you are calling describeGlobal() web-method to obtain a list of available objects for your organization’s data. What will you get in the case of successful call?
A. DescribeGlobalResult object, which allows retrieving an array of DescribeGlobalSObjectResult objects by calling subjects.
B. DescribeGlobalsResult object, which allows retrieving an array of DescribeGlobalOrgObjectResult objects by calling a subject list.
C. DescribeGlobalResult object, which allows retrieving an array of DescribeGlobalOrgObjectResult objects by calling a subject list.
- Does Salesforce check for IP restrictions when granting access to the API?
A. No IP is allowed.
B. Yes, but it is set by default to allow all IP addresses.
- When sharing, what happens to data that is outside of the logged-in user’s sharing model?
A. It is returned.
B. It invokes a process to breach security.
C. It is not returned.
- Which call is similar to the AUTO COMMIT setting in SQL?
B. Committed Automatically Versus Rollback on Error
- What is created when an object does not have a master-detail relationship with another object?
A. An element rule.
B. A sharing rule.
C. A relationship rules.
D. A system rule.
- Salesforce API calls are:
A. Service Requests and Responses, Asynchronous, Rollback on Error
B. Service Requests and Responses, Synchronous, Committed Automatically Versus Rollback on Error
C. Service Requests and Responses, Asynchronous, Committed Automatically Versus Rollback on Error
D. Some of the calls are Asynchronous, Rollback on Error
- Where do you configure your session expiration time?
A. Session Monitor
B. Session Controls
C. Session Ideas
D. Security Controls
- What is a characteristic of all API calls?
A. They perform the same function.
B. They are synchronous.
C. They are the same size.
D. They are asynchronous.
- The SOAP endpoint for an API verion 29.0 contains a URL with a format:
- Where are exception codes defined?
A. In the spooler.
B. In the configuration file.
C. In the WSDL file.
D. In the error file.
- A user is able to login to the Salesforce via:
A. UI, API, a desktop client such as Connect for Outlook, Salesforce for Outlook, Connect Offline, Connect for Office, Connect for Lotus Notes, or the Data Loader
B. UI, API, a desktop client such as Connect for Outlook, Connect Online, Connect for Office, Connect for Lotus Notes, or the Data Loader.
C. UI, API, a desktop client such as Connect for Outlook, Connect Offline, Connect for Office, Connect for Lotus Notes, or the Data Loader.
D. UI, API, a desktop client such as Connect for Outlook, Connect Online, Connect for Office, Connect for Lotus Notes, MS Office Connect, or the Data Loader.
- Select which is NOT true about Custom Objects:
A. They are custom database tables.
B. Their custom flag is set to true.
C. Custom objects can not have the same audit fields as standard objects.
D. They relate to other objects and behave just like standard objects.
- Any method which belongs to Describe Calls:
A. Starts from the “describe” prefix.
B. Has a single string parameter or does not have any.
C. Has a single string parameter.
D. Starts from the “describe” prefix, has a single string parameter.
- Which of the given API Fault elements defines an error in a query string passed in a query() call?
- ID fields in the Salesforce UI contain:
A. 18-character, utf, case-safe strings.
B. 18-character, base-62, case-insensitive strings.
C. 15-character, base-62, case-sensitive strings.
D. 15-character, base-64, digits only strings.
- Which of the following is a property of the subject?
C. null fields
D. the nullified field
- CRM ISV Organization in ISVforce is also known as:
A. business org
B. dev org
C. test org
D. app org
- Salesforce.com supports:
A. SSLv2, TLS, front door.jsp. Ciphers must have a key length of at least 128 bits.
B. SSLv3, TLS, front door.jsp. Ciphers must have a key length of at least 128 bits.
C. SSLv2, TLS, front door.jsp. Ciphers must have a key length of at least 256 bits.
D. SSLv2, TLS, front door.jsp. Ciphers must have a key length of at least 32 bits.
- Currently, there are two UI themes, “Salesforce” and “Salesforce Classic.” How could you figure out which theme is enabled?
A. There is no way to figure out UI theme from API because Partner portal users can’t access this object.
B. By calling describe them(), looking at userUiSkin property of the returned object.
C. There is no way to figure out UI theme from API because Customer Portal users can’t access this object.
D. By calling getUserInfo(), looking at userUiSkin property of the returned object.
- What does the error code CANNOT_DISABLE_LAST_ADMIN mean?
A. There is not an active administrative user.
B. There is a hidden administrative user still logged in.
C. The system has failed to log out the previous user.
D. There is an administrative user account hung in the system.
- What would return a MALFORMED_QUERY fault?
A. A query string larger than 80,000 characters.
B. A query string larger than 20,000 characters.
C. A query string larger than 100,000 characters.
D. A query string larger than 50,000 characters.
- Which link to the AppExchange Partner Program page, among given, is wrong?
- Chatter Feed Objects of Data Model includes objects related to feeds. All feed items have:
- By successfully calling queryMore() you will receive QueryResult object, which contains the queryLocator field. In which subsequent call can you use this value?
- For security reasons, Salesforce restricts outbound ports. Which port may you use for HTTPS connections?
A. 80, 443 and any of the available in the range from 1024 to 65535.
B. 443 and any of the available in a range from 1024 to 65535
C. Only available ports in the range from 32767 to 65535.
D. Only available ports in the range from 1024 to 65535.
- Setting CurrencyIsoCode to a value that is not defined for an organization leads to:
A. Zeroing CurrencyIsoCode field. The currency field keeps its value
B. The operation to be rejected. CurrencyIsoCode keeps its value.
C. Zeroing CurrencyIsoCode field. Zeroing the currency field.
D. The operation to be rejected. The currency keeps its value.
- How do you calculate the maximum number of digits to the left of the decimal place?
A. Precision with scale.
B. Precision plus scale.
C. Precision minus score.
D. Precision minus scale.
- Salesforce API provides two methods for data replication, each of them allows you to retrieve a list of objects that:
A. Have been created or deleted during specified timespan for the specified object.
B. Have been updated or deleted during specified timespan for the specified object.
C. Have been added or deleted during specified timespan for the specified object.
D. Have been replicated successfully starting from January 1, 1970, 00:00:00 GMT
- What does the combo box field return?
A. Data that is not already specified in the field list.
B. Data specified in the field list.
C. Data not yet utilized.
D. Data ignored by the system.
- Select the SOAP header that does not exist in API 29.0 and earlier versions up to 14.0 and might not be seen in WSDL
- If an organization has multicurrency enabled, the CurrencyIsoCode field contains:
A. By default the same value as DefaultCurrencyIsoCode does.
B. The string representation of the currency ISO code.
C. The value that is associated with a standard or custom ISO code.
D. The number representation of the currency ISO code.
- An Error object contains statusCodes, message, fields properties. What property (or properties) has information about fields in the object affected by the error condition?
A. All of them
B. statusCodes and fields
D. None of them.
- What should you know to perform a login operation?
A. metadataServerUrl, username, password
B. connection, Security Token
C. Security Token, username, password
D. connection, username, password
- At the highest level of abstraction, it is possible to imagine a developer calling API web-method describeDataCategoryGroups() developer to perform what sort of task?
A. Running utilities to perform administration tasks.
B. Obtaining metadata about your data.
C. CRUDing data.
D. Querying data in an organization.
- Calling getServerTimestamp() might return:
A. UnexpectedErrorException Exception Element
B. ServerSynchronizationFault Fault Element
C. UnexpectedErrorFault Fault Element
D. UnexpectedError Error Element
- Any method which belongs to Utility Calls:
A. Starts from the “get” prefix.
B. None of the given answers are right.
C. Starts from the “get”, “send” or “set” prefixes.
D. Starts from the “get” or “set” prefixes.
- Are all exception codes listed in the WSDL?
B. No, and the WSDL cannot be changed.
C. No. They can be specified.
D. There are no exceptions listed and they must be coded.
- Lookup (1:n) type of relationships links:
A. A couple of objects together has no effect on deletion or security
B. Parent to multiple records from another object and vice versa.
C. Multiple objects together. Lookup fields are not automatically required.
D. Multiple objects together have no effect on deletion or security
- If you are using the partner WSDL, a query that includes ID will return the ID field twice after calling query(queryStr) method. What will be the value of ID in response if queryStr does not have Id?
B. two null IDs
C. a single null ID
- A PackageVersion as a part of an endpoint for making API Calls has the format: