iPhone Apps Multiple Choice Questions with Answers:-
1) Which of the following apps is a game?
2) When you using eggtimer, whilst GPS will work out your altitude on iPod touch
3) The iPhone is a line of Internet and multimedia-enabled smartphones designed and marketed by Intel Corporation.
4) Which App store has been mentioned in the lesson?
A. Samsung Apps
B. Nokis Ovi Store
C. Blackberry App World
D. Google Android Market
5) Which Internet browser is installed on the iPhone/iPad?
A. Internet Explorer
E. Google Chrome
6) Standard to the iPhone/iPad is a device that allows the user to flip the screen from landscape to portrait mode simply by rotating the phone. By what name is this function better known?
B. Rotating sensor
C. Proximity sensor
7) The iPhone/iPad doesn’t require a stylus to use its touch screen, instead, it has been specifically designed for use with a finger(s) to touch and drag the screen. What is this technology called?
8) In which operating system iPhone/iPad development is done?
C. Mac OS
9) What is iPhone’s screen resolution?
10) The iPhone/iPad browser supports rendering Flash applets?
iPHONE APPS Objective Questions Pdf Free Download ::
11) Which company did Apple team up with to provide their iPhone/iPad Map software offering?
12) iPhone applications can be ___________ on a MacBook Pro:
A. Developed and debugged
D. Developed or debugged
13) Besides being based on C, the Objective-C language was derived from a language called __?
14) Apple has provided a powerful ___ (SDK) that allows for rapid iPhone/iPad application development.
A. Software Development Kit
B. Standard Development Kit
C. Standard Debugging Kit
D. Software Debugging Kit
15) The iPhone OS is a version of:
C. Mac OS X
D. Windows Mobile 5
16) Which one is NOT a development tool for iPhone/iPad applications?
A. The iPhone Simulator
C. Interface Builder
17) OOP stands for?
A. Object Owned Programming
B. Object Ordered Programming
C. Object Oriented Programming
18) Which is the latest version of the iPhone OS that is just released?
A. Version 2.5
B. Version 5.0
C. Version 3.1
D. Version 6.0
19) Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is a style of programming in which your code is broken up into units, known as
C. Objects or classes
D. Objects and classes
20) Keeping track of objects you own and releasing them when you’re done using them
A. Is a dumb idea and a big waste of my time
B. Is not a part of a good programming practice
C. Is necessary on the iPhone since it does not support garbage collection
D. None of the above
21) At the start of program execution, all subclasses are initialized before the parent class
22) The @private directive restricts access to instance variables to methods in the class; subclasses cannot access the variables directly
23) If you start a class definition that conforms to a specified protocol, you need to release all the methods you will implement for that protocol in the @interface section.
24) int, float, and char are reserved words and examples of Objective-C basic objects.