UPSC Interview Questions with Answers:-
1. Auditor General of India is appointed by whom?
2. Who was vice chairman of the drafting committee of constitution assembly?
Dr. Rajendra Prasad
3. Who was the first education minister of Karnataka
SHRI KAGERI VISHWESHWARA HEGDE
4. When will a horse have 6 legs?
When it is ridden by a man.
5. When does monday come b4 sunday?
Monday comes before next sunday
6. When do you find a lot of cities without a single house?
City means it will have multiple houses. The single house won’t be there
7. How can u double your money?
I can double my money infron of a mirror
multiply by 2
8. How many numbers of buckets you can fill the Himalaya level of water?
Its always in soild form………..ice
9. Tell me the head of the national defense committee in india?
In BPSC(Pre.)-2011-The the question was cofusing, because-
In English, vesion-It is asked-Head of National Defence
Committee And In Hindi Version -Head of National Security
And if we consider the english version (as per BPSC)Then
right ans. will be PRESIDENT.
10. Tell me Who said, “the muslims were fools to ask for safeguards, and the hindus were greater fools to refuse them”?
MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD the former EDUCATION MINISTER said:” the muslims were fools to ask for safeguards, and the hindus were greater fools to refuse them”?
11. The Chairman of the recently constituted National Knowledge Commission?
Mr. Sam Pitroda has spent four decades in the world of telecommunications helping bridge the global communications divide
12. Grassroots of democracy is?
13. Who is the first field marshal of the Indian army?
Late. Mr. HSFJ Manekshah
14. when was former American president John Kennady murdered?
15. The organization of petroleum exporting countries controls……….of world oil exports?
two/third of total oil export
16. WHAT SHOULD BE THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF CORRECT OUESTION TO QUALIFY PAPER 1 OF CPF EXAM?
65+ out of 120 in p1 correctly
17. Which state has no Panchayati raj at all in india?
18. The most important limitation that generally served as a check on the absolution of the sultans of delhi was the power of the?
19. Which one of the national highways passess through Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, and Orissa?
its NH6 connects the above three
20. In the human body, which structure is the appendix attached to?
- The large intestine
- The small intestine
- The gall bladder
- The stomach
- The large intestine
UPSC Questions pdf free Download::
21. Consider the following statements:
1. Balaghat is known for its diamond mines.
2. Majhgawan is known for its manganese deposits.
Which of the statements given abouve is/are correct?
1. 1 only
2. 2 only
3. both 1 and 2
4. Neither 1 nor 2?
neither 1 nor 2
22. President is elected by an “electoral college” consisting of?
Elected MPs and MLAs. Please note not nominated ones.
23. What does the B.K Chaturvedi Commission deal with?
Prices in the oil sector
24. What is WiMAX associated with?
WiMAX is a technology being developed in wireless broadband access. Integrating with old technologies such as Wi-Fi, and using upgraded technology, a faster, more secure, and wider wireless network is becoming very affordable for many people.
25. What is the preamble of the constitution? What are the words that are added to it and when? Why was the necessity to add the word ‘Integrity’? (UPSC, 1993)
26. What is Nishkama Karma? (UPSC, 1993)
Answers: Nishkam Karma self-less or desireless action, is an action performed without any expectation of fruits or results, and the central tenet of Karma Yoga path to Liberation.
27. What is an earthquake? (UPSC, 1993)
Answers: A sudden violent shaking of the ground, typically causing great destruction, as a result of movements within the earth’s crust or volcanic action.
28. What do you understand by the information revolution? (UPSC, 1999)
Answers: Development of technologies (such as computers, digital communication, microchips) in the second half of the 20th century that has led to the dramatic reduction in the cost of obtaining, processing, storing, and transmitting information in all forms (text, graphics, audio, video). information-revolution
29. What are the views of India on NPT? (UPSC, 2003)
Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT)
30. What are the defense problems of India? (UPSC, 2003)
31. What are the qualities that an able administrator should possess and can honestly be considered as one of the qualities? (UPSC, 2005)
32. When was Reserve Bank of India established? What are its functions and how does it control credit policy? (UPSC, 2007)
33. How can inflation be controlled? (UPSC, 2007)
34. Why are socialist countries of the world being attracted towards democracy? (UPSC, 2009)
35. How can the judicial system in India be improved? (UPSC, 2009)
36. What is the role of regional parties? Tell us about the positive and negative aspects? (UPSC, 2007)
37. In what way does the mafia system of Italy work? (UPSC, 2012)
38. How can we get rid of corruption? (UPSC, 2013)
39. In what way is the Public Service Commission constituted? (UPSC, 2013)
Answers: It shall be the duty of the Union and the State Public Service Commissions to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the Union and the services of the State respectively.