Event Manager Multiple Choice Questions with Answers:-
1. The most important information a meeting planner can determine prior to an event is:
A. Past events held by the group.
B. Expected attendance.
C. The budget.
D. Group demographics.
2. The first area of expertise before becoming a special event consultant is:
A. Food and Beverage.
B. Catering sales.
C. Convention Services Manager.
D. Marketing sales.
3. Convention center events are usually booked at least:
A. Eighteen months in advance.
B. Twenty-four months in advance.
C. Thirty-six months in advance.
D. Five years in advance.
4. The mission of the ______ is to educate, advance, and promote the special events industry and its network of professionals along with related industries.
5. ____________is the second stage in the event planning process.
6. Inspiring the staff is a good reflection of which type of skill?
C. Project management
EVENT MANAGER Objective Type Questions pdf free Download::
7. Which of the following is a not-for-profit organization that is located in almost every city in the United States and Canada?
8. Determining where a special event should be held, what the focus should be, and its location helps answer the event planner’s questions during which stage of the event planning process?
9. Budgeting an event, negotiating contracts, arranging the speaker, and organizing audiovisual needs is part of which stage of the event planning process?
10. Which of the following is the most popular type of event site used?
B. Convention center
C. Banquet hall